Printing & Mailing Adhesives
An Alternative to Wafer Seals
Glue Dots® are a US Postal Service-compliant adhesive for mailings, making them an ideal alternative to wafer seals. Unlike wafer seals, Glue Dots won’t cover up your creative layout, protecting your brand and imagery. They are strong enough to secure a mailer but make it easy for customers to open, without leaving a residue.
Use Glue Dots' printing and mailing adhesives to:
- Attach promotional items or gift cards
- Adhere accents
- Tipping and affixing
- Brochure closures
Glue Dots are:
- Faster and safe than hot glues
- Cleaner than liquid adhesives and double-sided tapes
- No mess. No residue. No odor.
- Available in FDA compliant formulas
Recommended printing and mailing adhesive products:
- Dot Shot® Pro - Apply Glue Dots quickly, cleanly and precisely with the portable, handheld Dot Shot Pro. The Dot Shot Pro dispenses one or more Glue Dots’ adhesive patterns at a time and can accommodate a multitude of custom patterns including Stitch.
- QuikDot™ Pro - The QuikDot Pro seamlessly seals paperboard and glue corrugated carrier packaging without cumbersome tape pads or hot melt glue guns. Together the refillable QuikDot Pro applicator and Glue Dots Brand adhesives are an easy-to-use way to save you time and money.
- EconoDot® - The easy-to-use EconoDot semi-automated dispenser applies an extensive selection of Glue Dots® Brand Adhesives (including custom) quickly, cleanly and precisely. The EconoDot dispenses one adhesive pattern at the pace of the end-user, improving productivity.
- Auto Dot Pro™ - The Auto Dot Pro bench-top dispenser works with a comprehensive selection of Glue Dots Brand Adhesives (including custom) to keep production lines moving and minimizes downtime. Versatile and easy to use with continuous speed operation and an optional multiple adhesive pattern presentation, the Auto Dot Pro accelerates your production.